The Rules and Disclaimers outlines the @games Wiki's general rules and ettiquette, and disclaimers in regards to its accountability and the use of external materials.
Additionally, there are general community policies that apply to all users and can be found on the Community Central Wikia's Policy page.
All users are expected to adhere to rules set by the Wiki. If you see something that makes you feel uncomfortable, please feel free to contact an administrator.
The following is a list of common ettiquette whilst browsing the Wiki:
- treat each other with respect and consideration, and assume good faith;
- usage of abusive or foul language will result in appropriate action at the discretion of administrators;
- off-topic discussions are allowed, but please keep these to a minimum;
- do not bump threads that have been inactive for a relatively long time; and
- do not feed trolls, as this will likely worsen the situation, instead contact an administrator.
This wiki can be edited by everyone, please feel free to make a contribution! When editing, please write in the summary of what you have changed and why. Administrators may review edits and make changes accordingly. If you are unsure in regards to editing, please post your question(s) in the comment section beforehand.
Vandalizing or excessive spamming is not tolerated and will result in appropriate action at the discretion of administrators. Administrators also reserve the right to lock or protect pages from such situations.
Please respect each other when posting comments. Comments or posts deemed inappropriate by the community will be removed. The following are considered inappropriate:
- slandering other users;
- irrelevant comments to the subject matter; and
The @games Wiki does not encourage advertising for items on its pages. Please do this in the respective trading groups on @games.
Breaching the rules will result in the following actions to be enforced by administrators:
- a warning will be issued to the offender(s);
- the constant offender(s) will be blocked from editing or posting on the Wiki; and
- if there are multiple excessive spamming on a page, administrators will be forced to lock pages.
However, it is understandable that violations are unique, and therefore, will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
The @games Wiki:
- is an independent and not-for-profit wiki with the sole purpose of guiding gamers playing the Japanese online web browser game, ’@games’;
- is not affiliated with the game, ’@games’ or company, ‘GCrest Ltd.’ in any manner;
- does not take ownership of any images displayed on the @games site, unless otherwise stated;
- is not affiliated with the sites, ’@trade’, ‘SELFY Lab.’, ’Gachaholic’ or ’DreamSelfy’ in any manner;
- cannot guarantee the absolute efficiency or accuracy of any information provided, due to languages barriers and constantly changing features on @games;
- apologizes for any future inconveniences in the tardiness of its guides; and
- thanks all of its users for understanding and cooperation to create a more informed community and enjoyable experience for all.
|Game||Registration • Getting Started • Dashboard • Selfy Community|
|Features||Gacha • Dress Up Shop • Selfy Town • Alchemy • Selfy Fashion Show • Selfy Museum|
|Media & Merchandise||Media & Merchandise • Anniversaries|
|Miscellaneous||Tips and Hints • Glossary • Notable Items • @trade|
|Community||Rules and Disclaimers • FAQ • Suggestions • Wiki Staff|